Wednesday 13 August 2014

Top 5 makeup products!


Hey guys, I have decided that on a Wednesday I will do a review on a beauty product that I own! So this weeks review (well reviews) is about my top 5 makeup products.

first off is the Rimmel - wake me up concealer. i have this in true ivory and when i haven't got a tan i can actually just wear this on its own if I'm not going anywhere special, but when i have got a tan i just use it as a highlighter. this is the best concealer i have ever used its full coverage and it covers up the dark circles under my eyes. its super cheap as well, i got it for about £4. you can literally buy it anywhere which has drugstore makeup.

next up is the l'oreal Paris nude magique bb cream, this is one of the best foundations i have ever used ever. when i first tried this i didn't like it as i didn't apply it in the best of ways. i now apply it with a flat top foundation brush as it can easily blend the foundation into the skin. it leaves a gorgeous dewy finish, its super lightweight and it's really buildable. i just use one layer of this because it gives me a really good coverage and it hides redness as well. the price ranges from £6-£10 depending on where you go to buy it.

this is my ultimate lifesaver, the ybf (originally models prefer) automatic eyebrow pencil. its available in one shade but suits 22 different eyebrow colours depending on how much pressure you apply. it gives a really natural eyebrow look and it blends really easy when you brush over them. the product lasts all day and it appears to be sweat proof.  for the price of it it's actually really affordable as it lasts ages! as far as I'm aware this product is only available online and i get mine from a UK shopping channel - QVC. you can also buy online from there. for a duo pack it's only £18.50

i have literally tried like a million mascaras out there and this one definitely tops the rest of them: in extreme dimension 3d black lash by mac. my friend bought me this for my birthday and I'm so glad she did because i love it! the mascara brush has an almost flat part with very small bristles to get the mascara from the lash line to the tip. the formula itself is free from ‘clumps or flaking’ I've never had a problem with this mascara and with just one coat it gives noticeable longer lashes. this mascara is £19 from mac, Debanhams and any stores that sell mac makeup. 

Now onto the last product, the Mac matte lipstick in ‘please me’. The colour is so pigmented and it lasts for hours! It's the perfect pink you can ever get and it suits lots of different everyday and day-to-day makeup looks. I like to pair this lipstick with a clear lipgloss as it gives it a gorgeous shine. Another thing about this lipstick is that it smells sooo nice like every time I put it on I have to smell it because its just lush! all the matte mac lipsticks are £15 at the mac stores but the price could vary depending where you get it from. 

well i hope you enjoyed this weeks reviews!
thanks for reading! xo 


p.s I'm sorry for the bad photos, the lighting in my room was really bad and my camera broke so i had to take them with my phone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment